Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the development of data and reporting with the Customer Management Centres (CMC). Through fully leveraging available technology, all outputs will be robust, accurate and always available to end users
- Develop a deep understanding of the business to fully utilise available technology to fulfil MI requirements
- Set plans, commit to timescales and support in the prioritisation of MI work load to keep stakeholders informed and to ensure consistent, on time, in full delivery to deadlines
- Support the MI lead in the continual development of the CMC data environment, constantly looking for and communicating opportunities to improve capability and maturity in the data estate.
- Ensure that any data quality issues or risks are identified and corrective action taken to ensure MI outputs remain robust, accurate and at the fingertips of stakeholders
- Utilise advanced knowledge of BI, analytics tools and platforms to produce professional outputs, fully aligned to user needs
- Ensure that all developments and processes are fully documented and that all documentation is maintained in a consistent and compliant manner
- Strong customer management centre background; the role holder will understand what data is needed to drive positive change within the contact management landscape
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Building and maintaining structured and unstructured datamarts in a cloud environment
- Using SQL and other programming languages (DAX, R, SAS, Python)
- Creating relational datamarts and creating the associated governance and policy frameworks
- Configuring a Hadoop infrastructure
- Using PowerBI or other, equivalent software
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.