Please use the search to find another job.
Operational Service Delivery Lead
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously worked in a multi site outsourcing environment whom is looking to further their career in a Global business. This role is to manage across three sites in three countries and will be both operational and strategic, requiring a very innovative, professional and forward thinking person to lead from the front. Reporting into Directors you will be confident in your ability to improve a business Operation and have a desire to achieve the highest quality from a team.
- Operationally and strategically manage the customer engagement centre
- Manage through Operational Managers to drive the Team Leaders and Advisors to have the desire to reach their potential
- Work with the corporate client and the operational managers to make decisions to implement actions which directly create results
- Working with both the external client and the internal operations to strategically define business plans to outline achievable results
- Responsibility for forward planning the logistics to include recruitment, training and IT development
- Driving all operational KPI’s in direct relation with the SLA’s
- Attend management meetings with a view to identify any operational improvements with the motivation to implement changes to increase results
- You will have experience of working in an outsourcing environment with first hand experience of managing external clients
- Extensive and proven experience of managing Operational Managers to reach results and drive a team to perform
- Experience of managing multi site operations with a flexible attitude to travel to a site if required
- Motivated to achieve and always be looking for ways to improve the operations
- Ability and proven experience of working with and influence senior management in an outsourcing function
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service with strong communication skills to lead from the front
- Experience of financial management including the P and L, and budgets
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.