Head of Finance
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Finance to join a professional and well-renowned business in Wiltshire. Reporting into the Director of Finance into the CFO and alongside financial controllers you will have active participation in the Senior Management Team across the UK, this is a highly visible position with awesome career prospects. This position is paying £55,000 -£60,000 + 20% bonus + 6,000 car allowance + other fantastic benefits.
Ideally you will be ACA,ACCA or CIMA qualified and be open to travel as you will be travelling to other sites around the UK.
You will have a team comprised of c15 cash Debt, Sales & Billing analysts.
In person you must have strong business partnering skills, and able to liaise and influence all levels of management across all departments.
- Responsible for overseeing the monthly production of management accounts and KPI's.
- Excellent Excel skills including SQL and other relational data systems.
- Provide analysis and reports on P&L performance against forecasts to support decision making for the Business.
- Check that all the appropriate controls are in place and accurately performed.
- Oversee and regulate good risk assessment of the performance and the quality of work done by the finance functions.
- Analyse financial implications of potential business decisions, and advise.
- Build strong relationships with the other departments to ensure that the finance functions provide the right level of information and support to the business.
- Ensure Compliance is in place and monitored on a regular basis.
- Work closely with SMT across the business to develop, evaluate and implement strategy for driving profitability.
- Advise and support the CFO and executive Team and other areas of the business on financial planning and analysis issues.
- Responsible for leading the production of budgets & forecasts and to provide the advice and guidance to the business in order to link business decisions to the plans.
- Responsible for controlling and optimising the cost structure in accordance with the strategic plan and the annual budget.
- Ensure financial planning and analysis activities comply with Group guidelines and requirements.
- Manage team to deliver the information and modelling that can be used by the business to drive performance.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.