Planning and Forecasting Manager
Kingston upon Hull
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for someone who has extensive experience of working in a planning role within a busy call centre environment. The role is a reasonably new function to the team and requires someone with a strong analytical background to create forecasting models, interpret data and provide business insight to the senior management.
- Working in a multichannel contact centre providing demand and forecasting planning to ensure operational efficiency
- Devise, implement and consistently review the call forecasting models, and roster patterns for staff including the accommodation of annual leave and absence
- Manage the real time function to ensure all resources are utilised and respond to disruption quickly to minimise effect on the business
- Design and create a suite of MI Reports
- Analyse data to identify any trends and patterns which can affect business performance
- Highlight areas for improvement and put forward recommendations to the senior management
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Operational Managers to review forecasting requirements, scheduling, recruitment and shrinkage
- Design and implement short and long term forecasting plans across the business
- Train staff on the forecasting and planning software
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in senior planning position in a call centre environment
- Exceptional communication skills with experience of working with the senior management team
- Experience of working with telephony platforms and advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- A passion for achieving results
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.