Please use the search to find another job.
BPO Account Manager
About the Role
You will form part of the senior management team and you’ll be responsible for the end to end management of Outsourced Client Accounts.
You will be a self-starter with direct hands on approach, the role holder will responsible for performance against expectations and budget and work with key cross functional partners in the organisation such as Sales & Investment, Finance, IT and Risk and Compliance.
- Responsible for the operational and strategy, policies and procedures
- Through industry knowledge and presence, constantly evaluate the marketplace for best practices and capabilities.
- Identify areas of risk and ensure that there are appropriate controls in place across all areas of own responsibility.
- Work in conjunction with the pricing and decision team to win new business and obtaining organic growth.
- Deliver results through monitoring KPI’s and performance metrics, reacting quickly to ensure measures are in place to keep performance on track or ahead of expectations.
- Understand and improve the customer journey ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
- Manage SLA’s with internal and external functions to ensure performance targets achieved.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Track record of working within a regulated environment.
- Demonstrable commercial and business acumen with experience in making significant business decisions.
- Proven track record of managing leadership teams internally
- Proven track record of leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop large groups of people through several levels of management.
- Proven record of delivering high standards of customer service and experience.
- Practical knowledge and application of all regulations applicable e.g. FCA, OFCOM, TCF, CSA and experience in managing volume production in this environment.
For more information please call Jo Cook 01905 330784
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.