Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre Operations
About the Role
An interesting position leading an award winning multi-client BPO operation. A previous background of working within the Contact Centre Outsouring industry is key for this high profile position and we can only consider people who have a background in direct BPO or managing BPO relationships on behalf of an organisation.
A diverse role, covering client management, account development, continuous improvement and leading key change initiatives & projects.
Leading a large and growing opeation the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Inspirational people leadership within a fast paced, multi-client operation.
- Management of client-led change, including impact assessment, identification of contract and commercial considerations, engagement of key stakeholders, delivery plan and implementation
- Act as Operational Readiness Lead on any large scale change or growth initiatives
- Management of pilot ‘test & learn’ initiatives; from implementation and client feedback to any consequent roll out.
- Work with the Internal MI team to devise a suite of management information and utilise this to provide value-add insight to the client and internal stakeholders
- Analyse and report on operational MI, identifying opportunities to leverage performance uplift, and formulating recommendations
- Build and maintain a ‘trusted adviser’ relationship with the Client in order to understand and pre-empt the Client agenda and potential opportunities to grow the contract. Balance the Client’s agenda with core business objectives and identify opportunities for linkage
- Act as the core information conduit between the Client and internal stakeholders, ensuring all parties are placed in the best position to deliver against client requirements
- Management and development of the Operations Support team
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Proven track record of delivery as a Senior Operations Specialist (or similar) within a volume outsource environment
- Strong understanding of operational KPIs, developed through undertaking a senior contact centre management role with responsibility for centre deliverables
- Experience of managing contact centre change, from impact assessment through to post-delivery monitoring and review
- Tenacious and commercially aware, with the ability to identify and interpret opportunities and threats for the commercial arrangement
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels with the gravitas to lead client interactions
- Change orientated with sound project management skills
This is a terrific post for a highly gifted individual to join a growing operation.