Please use the search to find another job.
Data Analyst -Call Centre
About the Role
We are looking for someone who has proven experience of working in an analytical role within a call centre environment. The role will be initially on a three month basis to work across the business to interpret large sets of data and provide an insight into senior management team to enhance the operations. The role will suit someone who is passionate about working with the senior management to be involved in projects to make a real impact on the business.
- Work with the senior management team to construct models which provide insight into the new business directions
- Investigate certain business areas through data analysis and deliver insights and recommendations
- Present recommendations upon the findings of the business data analysis
- Produce dashboards boards based on finds to display performance
- Put together complex reports based upon the interpretation of data analysis
Required Skills and Experience:
- You will have a proven background of working in an analytical position in a call centre
- You will have exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable working on your initiative
- A passionate forward thinking attitude to always enhance the business performance
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.