Please use the search to find another job.
Outbound Sales Team Manager
Kingston upon Hull
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for someone who is target driven and has experience of leading, motivating and developing an outbound sales team in a contact centre environment. The role will suit a target driven individual who has proven experience of managing in a call centre sales environment.
The hours for the role are 09.00-18.00 Monday to Thursday and 9.00-17.00 Friday
- Proactively manage, motivate and develop the Telesales team
- Ensure the team have full knowledge of all the products and identify training needs and implement training where required
- Performance manage the team, to include conducting appraisals, absence management, development and disciplinary procedures when required
- Build and maintain close working relationships across the business to ensure the business is operating in the most efficient way
- Be an active part of in developing the sales team, creating a team culture of reaching for success
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of leading a successful sales team in a contact centre environment
- Proven experience of reaching and where possible exceeding targets
- Ability to work using initiate and thrive to always make improvements to reach targets
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong knowledge of sales processes and techniques
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.