Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
You will be responsible for all Project Administration - investigating, organising, delegation and support senior management on all projects. In addition the role will actively support the drive for improvements, efficiency and first time resolution of business issues. You will build close working relationships with all stakeholders and internal departments. This role will offer a constant stream of fresh challenges, so it will always be about stretching existing skills and learning new skills.
About the Role:
- The end to end delivery of business projects to time, cost and quality criteria from Idea stage through to Closure.
- Motivating project teams when required and managing internal and external resources
- To drive continuous improvements by streamlining, simplifying, automating and outsourcing in order to achieve the most effective and efficient way of working.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly defined and documented; ensuring business analysis is completed in conjunction/agreement with managers.
- Ensure business processes are documented.
- Developing robust and realistic project plans and managing project issues and risks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience driving project teams
- Proven experience of delivering projects to deadlines.
- Exposure to/ involvement in systems implementation projects.
- Experience of Business Change Management.
For more information please call Matt Affron 01905 330794