About the Role
You will be supporting the senior leadership team in a Business Analyst capacity and will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, assessing any potential impacts, evaluating, mobilising and delivery of key workstreams to deliver the strategic goals. You will also provide subject matter expertise in line with supporting operational readiness. Delivering new strategy and solutions by bringing together stakeholders across the business.
The role will be responsible for defining an insight led approach, setting direction and prioritisation ultimately across the continuous improvement.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of driving transformational change - by leading and documenting all tasks associated with the projects.
- Experience in strategic planning
- Ensure all information is baselined and tracked - validating business assumptions, risk and key issues
- Business analysis and CRM
- Opportunity Analysis
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders
- Have created innovative concepts and recommendations
- Strong production of analysis and interpreting the results
- Demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience
- Able to quickly assimilate insight and use good judgement to prioritise and deliver against the Customer Experience Strategy
- Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
Essential skills and Experiences:
- Business Analytical background within a customer service environment
- Proven experience in a senior role with responsibility for delivering major change programmes/projects into operational environment through process, people, communication and culture
- Results orientated with a proven track record in delivery of Customer Experience improvement activities and expert understanding of CE principles and frameworks
- The ability to facilitate an effective leadership team and oversee the linkage between strategy and business processes
- Lean/ Six sigma / Ops design experience
- Championing new concepts
Please contact Matthew Affron Cactus Search 01905 330 794