Please use the search to find another job.
Service Improvement Manager
About the Role
The successful candidate into this post will presently be a highly experienced Contact Centre Service Improvement Manager and will have a demonstrable background of leading complex fast paced client projects.
Working with both in-house and external client stakeholders you will have a fantastic background in bringing people together with a common end goal in mind and will be responsible for investigating, analysing, defining and recommending business ideas to drive forward the continuous improvement targets for a multi-site contact centres.
You will support the strategic and tactical goals of the operational function. In addition the role will actively support the drive for customer service improvements, efficiency and first time resolution of business issues. You will build close working relationships with all clients, stakeholders and internal departments. This role will offer a constant stream of fresh challenges, so it will always be about stretching existing skills and learning new skills.
About the Role:
- The end to end delivery of business CI multifunctional projects
- Setting up Continuous Improvement road map; building and motivating project teams when required and managing internal and external resources
- To drive continuous improvements of internal efficiencies (processes and systems) by streamlining, simplifying, automating and outsourcing in order to achieve the most effective and efficient way of working.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly defined and documented;
- Developing robust and realistic project plans and managing project issues and risks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of delivering CI projects to deadlines.
- Experience of delivering business change, ideally within a contact centre environment or customer focused organisation.
- Lean 6 Sigma, Aglie, Prince 2 or equivalent certification.
- Experience within a business change or project delivery role advantagous.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience of working within a call centre environment.
This is an exceptional role for a gifted Project Manager to join an organisation in a period of rapid change and development.