Process Improvement Manager
About the Role
The successful candidate into this post will presently be a highly experienced Contact Centre Process Improvement Lead and will have a demonstrable background of leading complex fast paced client projects from concept to implementation.
Working with both in-house and external client stakeholders you will have a fantastic background in bringing people together with a common end goal in mind and will be responsible for investigating, analysing, defining and recommending business ideas to drive forward the continuous improvement targets for a multi-site contact centres.
You will support the strategic and tactical goals of the operational function. In addition, the role will actively support the drive for company’s process/ continuous improvements, efficiency and first-time resolution of business issues. You will build close working relationships with the client and internal departments. This role will offer a constant stream of fresh challenges, so it will always be about stretching existing skills and learning new skills.
About the Role:
- The end to end delivery of business CI multi-site/ multifunctional projects
- Utilise your background working with Lean methodologies to map, scope, progress and implement process improvement changes.
- To drive continuous improvements of internal efficiencies (processes and systems) by streamlining, simplifying, automating and outsourcing in order to achieve the most effective and efficient way of working.
- Ensure you are sharing knowledge across the wider business to implement process improvement change
- Developing robust and realistic process improvement plans and managing project issues and risks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of delivering Process Improvement projects to deadlines.
- Experience of delivering business change, ideally within a contact centre environment or customer focused organisation.
- Lean 6 Sigma or Prince 2 or equivalent certification.
- Experience within a business change or project delivery role advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience of working within a call centre environment
This is an exceptional role for a gifted Process Improvement Manager to join an organisation in a period of rapid change and development.