Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
I am looking for a fantastic individual for my client who requires an Agile Coach (initial 3month FTC) with a successful background in delivering a professional service, lead & mentoring teams in all aspects of Agile delivery. The agile coach would manage a diverse range of projects and people across multiple shared service functions.
This role will be an initial 3-month FTC (£500-650per day starting October 1st 2018)
The Agile coach must drive quality, cost and performance improvement of the Agile teams, working with the scrum master
- Accountable for Agile disciplines
- Part of the Scrum team supporting the PMO and project teams
- Accountable for the Agile Transformation
- Provide senior escalations for the Scrum Master to resolve strategic issues
- Create strong business relationships to ensure best working practice and effective senior escalations process
- Take ownership of all Scrum team data, forecast and updates to the strategic roadmaps
Required skills and experience:
- A very strong team player with a collaborative style and a proven track record of effectively delivering results
- Strong people management skills
- Proven Agile delivery and strategy.
- Experience using software development frameworks, Scrum, DAD, SAFe.
- Familiar with Agile delivery toolsets
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- Strong facilitation, leadership, and relationship building skills
This is a great opportunity for an Agile Coach looking for an autonomous but supported role within a challenging fast paced rewarding environment.
Please contact Matthew Affron 01905 330 794