Please use the search to find another job.
Scrum Master (Contact Centre)
About the Role
A growing Transformation business is looking for an experienced for a Delivery Manager- Scrum Master to come in and improve Agile process and productivity going forwards. The Scrum Master will be responsible for Scrum Ceremonies, Impediment resolution, tracking and reporting release plans, reporting metrics and handling team communication. You will analyse the company’s existing approach and work closely with Product Managers and development teams, advising on best practise.
About the Role:
- Manage the delivery of multiple CI initiatives to support the company’s strategic goal.
- Mentor and coach a team, using Agile principles to maximise business output.
- Using the Agile methods, to scope, progress and complete continuous improvement initiatives
- Building effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Create and support a continuous improvement culture within the business
Required skills & Experience:
- Working experience as a Scrum Master
- Scum Master Certification (Agile)
- Experience of different Agile approaches – delivering improvement initiatives within an Agile environment.
- A background of working in and strong knowledge of ideally within Contact Centres/ Outsourced and/ or regulated environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794