Please use the search to find another job.
Credit Control Manager
About the Role
Great opportunity to join a business as they experience a huge period of growth. This diverse position will require an experienced, enthusiastic and highly qualified individual who will be Managing a busy credit control Team.
This will involve: managing a multi-currency ledger while creating reports and analysing financial data.
You will manage and mentor the credit control team, maintain credit control targets and have a track record of working with Debt collection businesses and agencies.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Dynamix
- Hold CICM Qualification
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Innovative when problem solving
- Skilled in and a very good understanding of VAT MOSS
- Good communication and influencing skills
* Be Experienced in a commercial environment which is fast paced and show ability to be able to deal with change *
- Delivery of regular actions plans for Debt clearance.
- The production of detailed reports and data analysis
- Proactive management of a multi-currency ledger
- Experience in a similar position and sector is a definite requirement for this business.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.