Team Leader (Contact Centre)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join an established and forward thinking business based in the Halifax. The salary for this role is paying between £25,000 -£28,000 + excellent benefits.
The company actively encourages work-life balance and although very established having been running successfully for over 50 years are very dynamic and forward thinking.
Experience of heading up a team of at least 15 FTE is an essential pre-requisite as this is what you will be doing. As the ideal candidate you will have experience delivering on KPI’s and SLA’s daily and leading your team’s development through quality feedback and 1:1’s.
We are seeking a Customer Centric and highly Customer Focussed professional whose role it will be deliver breath-taking customer service through inspirational and innovative leadership.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex and confrontational customer escalations.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.