Customer Care Inbound Team Manager
About the Role
A fast developing business is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their team to take responsibility for the management of Team Leaders and the delivery of exceptional customer service maintaining the service level agreements with the clients and driving performance within a results driven business.
This role is based in a call centre and requires experience of working in this enviornment
About the Role:
This position will be working alongside the senior management team and will involve proactively leading the Team Leaders to motivationally drive their team to increase performance levels and meet and where possible exceed all Key performance indicators in direct relation to the service level agreements.
- Mentor and develop Team Leaders in connection with the business standards to reach potential.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of all contractual KPI’s
- Work along Team Leaders to ensure all quality, adherence, performance and improvement plans are delivered according to the business values
- Manage all development and training plans
- Liaise directly with the customer and the client maintaining a professional line of communication
- Support real time management in planning aspects and management
- Liaise and communicate with all areas of the business and implement any changes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing Team Leaders in a Team Manager position
- Experience of managing in a call centre enviornment
- Excellent leadership skills with a proactive and hands on approach where necessary
- Experience of coaching team leaders to achieve the teams goals
- Confident communication with an ability to easily build relationships
- A creative attitude to problem solving
- knowledge of real time management and good analytical skills
- A positive, proactive and flexible approach to provide a professional service.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.