Please use the search to find another job.
Team Manager - Customer Service
About the Role
We are looking for a number of Customer Service Team Managers - If you’re ambitious with a background in managing contact centre teams with a number of agents reporting directly to you and you’re passionate about making customers happy then this is a perfect position for you!
Your role - leading, motivating a team, providing first class coaching and personal development to your team members, driving performance and team morale whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are eager to further your career and also, you will learn all the required skills to be successful in any Customer Service team leader role.
The ‘essential mix’:
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre
- Customer Service experience would be ideal
- Experienced in a managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Previous experience working within a Collections/CS - Contact Centre environment
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in leading a team
- A positive and hardworking mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Coaching, training, supporting and developing teams