Operational Performance Analyst
About the Role
We’re seeking an experience Performance Analyst to provide a wide-range of operational support across the organisation. You will collaborate with the operations management team to identify key performance indicators necessary for measurement and distribute daily, weekly, monthly reports with clear and succinct analysis, communication of progress towards determined goals and recommendations for improvement.
- Meet with key stakeholders as required to discuss completed reports, share findings, and identify and document action plans.
- Support the creation of monthly agent scorecards to measure colleague productivity and performance.
- Complete ad hoc requests for reporting and analysis
- Makes recommendations to management team to develop and improve upon reporting tools and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and support the delivery of right customer outcomes
- Review and be responsible for completing administrative tasks as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in an analyst role, ideally within a contact centre and / or financial services environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex data sets, along with being able to translate insight gained from data into specific, measurable actions to improve performance
- Prior experience with business intelligence reporting tools such as Business Objects, Excel, Access, SQL
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, with advanced skills in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel including creation of pivot tables and usage of complex formulas required
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.