Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
Cactus Search are seeking an experienced Contact Centre Manager to join an organisation who are going through a period of growth based in the South West. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders to provide timely S.L. A’s and deliverables.
Size of Team / Contact Centre
The Contact Centre Operations Manager will be responsible for around 50+ FTE including team leaders.
Key skills/requirements –
- Understanding of contact/service centre systems, technology and functionality, particularly web-based/automated technology.
- “Hands on” experience within a contact centre environment.
- Ability to think independently and show resilience
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills applied in managing commercial relationships.
- Fundamental customer service orientation, balanced with a strong understanding of the cost of service provision.
- To Achieve contractual terms
- To deliver agreed KPI’s and SLA’s
- To analysis activities in support of quality service delivery and to drive usage
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with an allocated parking spot and various on-site facility’s. If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch.