Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are working with a world-renowned business & leader in their field, whom are looking for a Quality Manager for their environment in Central London. You will have the opportunity to drive this fantastic organisation, working from within the Customer Service Support Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operation of the quality (identify specific training requirements)
- Ensure that all teams get the right level of support
- Analyse quality performance, identify obstructions and solutions
- Developing value-added recommendations for improvement, supporting the roll-out and implementation of new quality program designs
- Researching and solving client and customer issues
- Quality audit of all contact centre teams
- Update and record all findings in relevant tracking reports (quality reporting)
- Identify training needs and highlight back to senior management.
- To highlight when someone is not achieving the program targets despite constant monitoring and support
Skills and experience required:
- Previous supervisory experience and / or at least 3 years working within a Quality Assurance role (Contact Centre)
- Previous experience of working in an online ecommerce, online media & online gaming
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Knowledge of written French, Italian, German, Spanish or Dutch (Advantageous)
- To be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office packages for reporting purposes including keyboard skills
- Attention to detail for recording of account and call information
Please contact Matt Affron at Cactus Search on 01905 330 794