Please use the search to find another job.
Telecoms / Telephony / Avaya Solutions Specialist
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Telephony / Telecoms / Voice Solutions Specialist to join a large business based in Manchester. The successful candidate will manage and support various telephony and multi-channel contact centre solutions. We are looking for candidates that have a strong, in-depth knowledge of Avaya and solid experience in an infrastructure / telecoms support role.
- Work within a centralised team to support the design of telephony / telecoms solutions and help towards tailoring the support function.
- Ensure solutions are delivered in line with the required security, capacity and availability standards.
- Carry out level 2 / 3 support whilst working in line with ITIL procedures.
- Perform research, and testing activities to a specialist level to resolve issues.
- Maintain and strive to improve cost effectiveness, working efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with various departments to ensure solutions are developed in line with customer requirements.
- Produce all relevant documentation, including reports and industry analysis.
- Share technical knowledge with more junior members of staff.
- Receive development opportunities to enhance technical knowledge and progress professional career within the business.
Skills & Experience
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of Avaya
- ACSS level Avaya accreditation would be highly advantageous.
- Solid experience in an infrastructure support role within a high paced and customer focussed environment, ideally within a financial services organisation.
- Strong understanding of ITIL procedures.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new and evolving technologies.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- A detail orientated approach with high attention to detail.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.