Please use the search to find another job.
Operational Delivery Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experience Operational Delivery Manager, the successful candidate will report into the Operations Manager. You will be responsible for driving the performance of your teams (via 3 team leaders) As a member of the management team, you have to set the benchmark for the rest of the Operation to follow. You will be visible, confident, helpful and trustworthy and be a go-to person on the contact centre floor.
- Monitoring intra-day forecast reports, dialler adherence, productivity stats or grade of service, then measuring the effectiveness of your Team Managers or reporting feedback to your line manager
- You will develop your TMs to be the next level and support them in developing their teams.
- Key operational metrics will be in place and your dedication to exceeding these targets and ensuring the tools and processes are in place to succeed should be second to none.
- Set realistic but challenging Performance Development Plans which will align personal goals with campaign and business goals and fuel continuous improvement.
- Drive change across your teams
- You will work with the TMs to manage outliers and recognise trends, before coming together as a peer group to rationalise & communicate your findings
Skills / Experience
- Understanding of contact centre performance metrics and how these are used to effectively manage performance
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with your employees, your peers and your manager
- You’ll be able to organise and manage your time effectively whilst balancing multiple tasks and projects
- Analysing and interpreting reporting and MI
- Excellent coaching skills and line manager capable of mentoring your direct reports and moulding their development
- Strong understanding of Real time adherence and working closely with the planning teams to ensure a good grade of service
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.