About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Resolution Manager to join a growing and reputable organisation in Yorkshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Client and end users incidents real time, as well as building and implementing protocols to facilitate the right business response to these type of events. In addition, the role holder will manage and lead investigations into issues and problems impacting services, ensuring the necessary fixes are put in place and preventative measures taken.
Key Responsibilities -
- Designing and implementing protocols to coordinate the approach across the business to ensure incidents are managed appropriately and communicated to the affected parties in a timely manner
- Leading the response to incidents on behalf of the business, coordinating all resources on a real time basis, making key decisions
- Managing the communication of impacts and issues to Clients and users.
- Keeping senior leaders of the business updated on progress
- Escalating issues where appropriate to aid response and recovery
- Facilitating resolution via appropriate resources within the business, for example IT and Client/Customer Support
- Ensuring fixes are implemented in such a way as to ensure issues do not recur, where relevant via other parts of the business, such as IT and/or Transformation
- Investigating and resolving issues related to report production and accuracy
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the banking and payments industry
- Detailed knowledge of card processing/Visa systems infrastructure, with the ability to act as a subject matter expert for the business
- Tenacious and thorough, with a proven ability to conduct detailed investigations, identify route cause and define a resolution path
- Proven ability to influence colleagues to achieve a desired outcome
- Self-starter with a considered approach to defining how best to proceed with
- Pragmatic and structured approach especially when under pressure
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.