Kingston upon Hull
About the Role
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, proactive, forward thinking person who has proven experience of working in a project management position in a customer service environment. The role will be working very closely with the senior management team to drive change transformation across the business, particularly the technology and product teams as the business aim is to digitise and improve the customer operations.
- Work with the senior management team to define projects, drive project teams and deliver the change initiatives
- Assess the business and operation to prioritise the change initiatives based on the impact upon the business
- Work with the technology and customer service team to deliver projects efficiently and effectively
- Measure the impact of the changes upon the business and deliver to the management
- Coach and motivate the Team Managers to drive the change through their teams to positively impact the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a project management and delivery in a customer operations environment
- Excellent understanding of the customer service processes including exposure to digital technologies
- Good analytical background and confidence in driving performance through proven results
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across a business
- Enthusiastic, proactive and hands on approach to achieving results
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.