Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Project Manager
About the Role
The successful candidate into this post will presently be a highly experienced Contact Centre Project Manager and will have a demonstrable background of leading complex projects.
Working with both in-house and external client stakeholders you will have a fantastic background in bringing people together with a common end goal in mind and will be responsible for investigating, analysing, defining and recommending business ideas to drive forward the development of the service provided by the large, multi-site contact centres.
You will support the strategic and tactical goals of the operational function. In addition the role will actively support the drive for improvements, efficiency and first time resolution of business issues. You will build close working relationships with all stakeholders and internal departments. This role will offer a constant stream of fresh challenges, so it will always be about stretching existing skills and learning new skills.
About the Role:
- The end to end delivery of business projects to time, cost and quality criteria from Idea stage through to Closure.
- Setting up project governance; building and motivating project teams when required and managing internal and external resources
- To drive continuous improvements of internal efficiencies (processes and systems) by streamlining, simplifying, automating and outsourcing in order to achieve the most effective and efficient way of working.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly defined and documented; ensuring business analysis is completed in conjunction/agreement with managers.
- Ensure business processes are documented.
- Developing robust and realistic project plans and managing project issues and risks.
- Managing the project budget.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of delivering projects to deadlines.
- Experience of delivering business change, ideally within a contact centre environment or customer focused organisation.
- Prince 2 or equivalent certification.
- Developing project plans, change road maps, documentation and ability to report to the business on progress.
- Experience within a business change or project delivery role.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience of working within a call centre environment.
This is an exceptional role for a gifted Project Manager to join an organisation in a period of rapid change and development.