Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Team Leader
About the Role
A contact centre placed within a very interesting market requires a talented Team Leader to join their customer service division and drive sales and renewals. The company are building on significant growth and interest in their sector, so this is a great time to join this company and make a difference. This role is based within Buckinghamshire and is paying between £23000 – £26,000 per annum + benefits.
About the Role:
The role will require you to head up a small sales team of approx. 10 FTE’s and be responsible for the development of staff, light HR issues, rotas, targets and ensuring that customer service is delivered to a high standard.
This is a friendly company that invests not only in their staff, but the relationships with their customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience as a Team Leader within a contact centre.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.