Customer Service Advisor (NO SALES)
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a fun and energetic team. This organisation is currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their dedicated team. This is a known High Street brand which can also offer its employees up to 25% off its products!
Salary: Starting at £16,000 but rising to £17,000 following training.
Amazing benefits – 33 days holiday (including bank holiday), discount off the products, perk box, onsite gym, free parking.
Hours - 37 Hours a week on a shift rota, Monday to Friday 8-8 Sat 9-5 sun 10-5 1 in 3 weekends
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic business, the chance to experience a fresh challenge where the customer is the number one priority then we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for handling calls, being on hand to answer any query or question that a customer may have, go above and beyond for all customers and offer a ‘first time resolution’ service to them.
• Ensuring the best possible service is provided to their loyal customers at all times
• Being able to multitask between phone and live chat
• Handle any issue or complaint a customer may have
• Deal with any customer queries that may come up with a quick resolution provided
• Experience of working in a Customer Service environment in a call centre or over the phone is key
• Passion for providing excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Excellent IT skills
• Strong problem solving skills