Please use the search to find another job.
Project Manager (FTC)
North West England
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, proactive, forward thinking person who has proven experience of working in a project management position implementing a new telephony system into a business environment. The role will be working very closely with the senior management team to drive the transformation across the business,and make sure that service levels do not drop.
- Work with the senior management team to define projects, drive project teams and deliver the change initiatives
- There are a number of telephony applications being replaced including IVR Call Steering, IVR Payments, Inbound Voice Calls, Call Recording, Speech Analystics, WFM Integration, New MI and Reporting.
- Assess the business and operation to prioritise the change initiatives based on the impact upon the business
- Work with the technology and customer service team to deliver training projects efficiently and effectively
- Measure the impact of the changes upon the business and deliver to the management
- Coach and motivate the project team to drive the change through their teams to positively impact the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a project management and delivery in a customer operations environment
- Build a resource, training and project delivery plan
- Work closely with existing Projects and Change team to ensure that inter-dependencies, risks and issues are being identified, shared and mitigation plans in place
- Demonstrate a proven track record in delivering complex projects involving multiple organisations and stakeholders
- Customer Contact Centre experience - operations/ projects/ change
- Experience of delivery of new IT process/ systems
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.