Please use the search to find another job.
Reporting/Business Analyst (Customer Service)
About the Role
I am currently seeking an excellent Business Analyst/ Reporting Analyst to join a very prominent media business based in central London.
A background in working within a contact centre/ customer service centre type business is essential.
This particular business is going through a period of transformation and becoming more customer experience focused. This role will truly allow you to drive strategy forward for the business through strong business analysis.
This role is paying £30,000 per annum, up to 12% pension, 28 days annual leave & other fantastic benefits.
This appointment requires an individual who is demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience. You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led improvements.
Overall purpose of the role:
As a business and customer service team they are focused on delivering best in class customer service which are both brand and commercially focused. This position will effectively be using your analysis and statistical skills to reduce customer churn and improve customer experience. You will be tasked with delivering analysis reports both in real-time and historical which support key stakeholders in their understanding of performance statistics. Delivering key messages from said analysis in a clear and compelling way which influences decision making.
Skills & experience required:
- Business analysis and CRM
- Opportunity Analysis
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders
- Have created innovative concepts and recommendations
- Strong production of analysis and interpreting the results.
- Demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience
- Able to quickly assimilate insight and use good judgement to prioritise and deliver against the Customer Experience Strategy
- Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
- Customer Experience knowledge with developed skills in CX strategy and management activity within a very large customer service / contact centre environment
- Proven experience in a senior role with responsibility for delivering major change programmes/projects into operational environment through process, people, comms and culture
- Results orientated with a proven track record in delivery of Customer Experience improvement activities and expert understanding of CE principles and frameworks
- The ability to facilitate an effective leadership team and oversee the linkage between strategy and business processes
- Experience of working in a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategies
- Lean/ Six sigma / Ops design experience
- Championing new concepts
This role is truly unique to this business and will lead to a very strong career trajectory. It will ideally suit someone from a strong Analysis background.
If you feel you possess the above prerequisites, please submit your CV to Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.