Director of Contact Centres
About the Role
This is an interesting position leading an award winning multi-site Contact Centre operation. For this role we are seeking an individual who has either worked managing or negotiating the relationship and contractual requirement with a BPO, OR, someone who presently leads large BPO operations.
Leading a large and growing multi-site estate the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Inspirational people leadership within a fast paced operation.
- Management of change, including impact assessment, identification of contract and commercial considerations, engagement of key stakeholders, delivery plan and implementation
- Act as Operational Readiness Lead on any large scale change or growth initiatives
- Management of pilot ‘test & learn’ initiatives; from implementation to any consequent roll out.
- Work with the Internal MI team to devise a suite of management information and utilise this to provide value-add insight to all stakeholders
- Analyse and report on operational MI, identifying opportunities to leverage performance uplift, and formulating recommendations
- Management and development of the Operations Support team
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Proven track record of delivery as a Senior Operations Specialist (or similar) within a volume Contact Centre environment
- Strong understanding of operational KPIs, developed through undertaking a senior contact centre management role with responsibility for centre deliverables
- Experience of managing contact centre change, from impact assessment through to post-delivery monitoring and review
- Tenacious and commercially aware, with the ability to identify and interpret opportunities and threats for the commercial arrangement
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels with the gravitas to lead client interactions
- Change orientated with sound project management skills
This is a terrific post for a highly gifted individual to join a growing operation.