Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Service & Quality
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Customer Services and Quality for a rapidly developing operation providing the highest levels of customer service based in central London.
The successful individual into this post must have a background in leading complex contact centre operations and therefore will have a thorough understanding of the performance metrics required to make a high profile, high volume contact centre efficient and successful.
Leading a growing team of Customer Service staff the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the customer contact centre and all associated activities
- Responsible for setting department strategy, development of annual business plan and deliver against all departmental objectives
- Responsible for ensuring service operates in line with regulatory requirements and achieves customer satisfaction targets
- Provide best practice customer experience
- Deliver first class service to consumers & maintain relationships with key suppliers and partners
- Ensure that the department meets all compliance and audit requirements with specific focus on achieving customer response times across all contacts and all mediums
- Responsible for recruitment and development of staff to provide a professional and knowledgeable team
- Responsible for implementing quality control and compliance measures
You will have the following key experience:
- A background in leading complex contact centre operations
- A good understanding and background in compliance
- Understanding of contact/service centre systems, technology and functionality
- Ability to think independently and show resilience
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management abilities
- Fundamental customer service orientation, balanced with a strong understanding of the cost of service provision.
- Experience within a Multi-channel environment
- To target, incentivise, motivated and manage teams to drive exceptional performance ensuring the continued development and career progression
- To lead teams and individuals by inspiring, motivating and leading to achieve the vision, recognising and rewarding success.
- To deliver all required development across the contact centre to achieve best practice, improved employee performance and enhanced employee engagement.
This is a terrific role for an experienced Contact Centre professional to join an organisation in the midst of rapid, exciting growth and development.