Insight & Analytics Consultant
About the Role
We’re seeking an experience Insight & Analytics Consultant to join a rapidly growing organisation. You will ensure effective management ofthe end to end analytics for a variety of business cases. You will be tasked with creating meaningful analysis & modeling to ensure maximum benefit with minimal disruption to business operations and drive effective uplifts to performance.
- Apply a structured methodology and actively managing the risk management activities.
- Undertake full end to end impact analysis of the operational projects required across customer, people, process (including speech, email,text, digital insight analytics)
- Communicate with wider business & Stakeholders to keep them up to date with progress, issues and developments in change initiatives, providing appropriate briefing to enable them to make informed decisions about the approach and direction of change projects.
- Manage implementation, including creation and delivery of new business process, procedures, organisational benefit changes, communications and role out.
- Ensure the use of client/customer and internal data (e.g. employees, financial) meets the businesses regulatory obligations (GDPR) and is done inline with the business desired standards..
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Experience in an Analytics role within a fast paced role ideally in an outsourced organisation
- Exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Skilled in the management of formal processes and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure, ability to deliver results!
- Good communicator; with the gravitas and ability to work with all levels of an organisation (administrator to director) tailoring communications as required.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.