Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Manager
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Team Managers who will drive performance and provide on-going development within a customer service environment. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your team under the guidance of the Operations Manager. You will ensure best practice, day-to-day process and people management. Ideally you will have experience of working within a Financial Services environment.
- Manage day to day line activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Help maximise gross profit through effective and proactive resource and process management, and effective cost control.
- Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Use Company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
- Support the Operations Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous financial services experience
- Previous experience of working in a Fraud role would be advantageous
- Up to date knowledge of FCA rules and regulations
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.