Director of Customer Contact
About the Role
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an ever-expanding team working with their revolutionary new technology.
We’re looking for an ambitious, people focused Director of Customer Contact, with a track record in scaling business operations. You’ll be joining a dynamic senior management team with a key focus on the people and process within the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a leader who can inspire and motivate people, with a proven track record of managing large multi-site, multi- channel teams. Stakeholder management is vital, with the ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders, including Executives and senior leaders. You will need Commercial acumen and experience turning strategy into operational reality alongside Customer focus and high level of customer service ethics with first-hand experience dealing with customers all being critical to your success.
For this Director of Customer Contact role we are seeking an individual who has either worked for a large BPO managing or negotiating the relationship, contractual requirements and operational delivery or worked for a large Financial service organisation managing 3rd party BPO or Affinity Partners, again to deliver large scale contact centre operations
The Director of Customer Contact will be leading a large and growing multi-site estate the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Inspirational people leadership within a fast-paced, ever changing operation.
- Management of Agile change, including impact assessment, identification of contract and commercial considerations, engagement of key stakeholders, delivery plan and implementation
- Act as Operational Readiness Lead on all new clients joining the business or growth initiatives
- Work with the Internal senior management team to devise new initiatives
- Analyse and report on operational MI, identifying opportunities to leverage performance uplift, and formulating recommendations
- Management and development of the Operation.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Proven track record of delivery at a Senior level within a complex volume Contact Centre environment
- Strong understanding of operational KPIs, developed through undertaking a senior contact centre management role with responsibility for centre deliverables
- Experience of managing contact centre change, from impact assessment through to post-delivery monitoring and review
- Tenacious and commercially aware, with the ability to identify and interpret opportunities and threats for the commercial arrangement
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels with the gravitas to lead client interactions
- Change orientated with sound project management skills
This is a terrific post for a highly gifted individual to join a growing operation.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.