Please use the search to find another job.
Forecasting and Planning Analyst
About the Role
About the Role:
An excellent opportunity for someone who has previously worked in a workforce planning department in a high volume contact centre. The role will be responsible for gathering and interpreting data to produce accurate forecasting and planning documents to ensure the business operates efficiently.
- The point of contact for the operations team to ensure the business is strategically assessed before new models implemented
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure all forecasting, weekly, daily and intraday plans represent the business demands
- Develop and maintain forecasting models to support all business functions,
- Responsible for the planning in a high volume call centre environment, ensure all operational needs are met and offline time is planned effectively
- Create medium and long term scheduling strategies in line with the business strategies
- Challenge existing planning and forecasting models to drive continuous improvement across the business
- Prepare complex and ad hoc analysis and present in a professional manner to senior management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of using large volume data
- Proven experience of working in a resource planning and forecasting role in a contact centre environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of call centre technology and forecasting models
- Experience of working in an outsource environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationship across the business
- Comfortable working alone and using initiative
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.