Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
We have been approached to source an exceptional Contact Centre Operational Manger for one of our clients who have just opened a brand new operational site in the West Midlands.
This exciting role is to lead a team of c100 FTE through Team Managers and Leaders and we are seeking a highly experienced Contact Centre Manager who has a background in leading inspirational teams preferably from within the financial services industry.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the delivery of results ensuring a high level of performance against quality and targets across the contact Centre and back office teams in this exceptional organisation.
You’ll be inspirationally leading and motivating team of Team Managers and Leaders to deliver against both customer quality and organisation targets and will have a good understanding of project management and a track record in the implementation of change within a business environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Oversee the performance, management and development of Team Managers and Team Leaders and teams within the Operation.
- Performance Management - Identify training needs vs capability/conduct
- The ability to provide leadership and direction to staff at different levels through the achievement of a broad range of business key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop innovative ways of rewarding staff for achieving enhanced quality and performance.
- Identify weaknesses in performance and introduce an effective program of corrective action.
- Identify and manage the departmental training requirements.
- Undertake capacity planning to ensure that the needs of our customers and the business are met at all times.
- Work within approved budget and manage respective costs.
- Keeping abreast of changes in legislation and compliance issues.
- Ensure that accounts are worked in an appropriate manner.
- Working closely with clients and suppliers at audit and review meetings.
This is a fantastic post for an inspirational individual to join a brand new operation which is going through quite a period of change and growth.