Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Resource Planning Manager for a contact centre based in Leeds. This role is paying £25 - 35k per annum + benefits.
Are you an experienced Resource Planing Manager looking to join a highly regarded, leading UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce management and monitoring of real-time call volumes off-call activity and service levels.
About the role:
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain capacity plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in resource planning (Aspect, Aspect Perform and eWFM)
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- Relevant experience in a call centre Resource Planning Management position
- Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel and WMS.