Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Tactical Resource Planning Manager for a contact centre based Near Warrington.
Are you an experienced Tactical Resource Planing Manager looking to join a highly regarded, leading UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce management and monitoring of real-time call volumes off-call activity and service levels.
About the role:
- Mange motivate and develop the Planning specialists
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas - formulate budget assumptions and future business requirements.
- Make sure the team sucessfully maintain capacity plans for business functions
- mange key relationships within the business and extrenally
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- People Manager background.
- Significant experience in managing resource planning Managers (Aspect, Aspect Perform and eWFM)
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- Relevant experience in a call centre Resource Planning Management position
- Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel and WMS.