Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Team Manager / Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
Are you an ambitious Contact Centre Team Leader, looking for the opportunity to progress into the next level of management? Then this is a superb opportunity to give you the next step in developing your skills further in 2nd line management.
The purpose of this exciting position is to support the delivery of excellent customer service within the Contact centre environment through the coaching, development and direct management of Team Leaders.
If you have any experience of managing team leaders then this will stand you in really good stead, however the key for success in this position is a desire and hunger to progress and an ambitious nature where you are keen to make a 'real impact' to the operation around you.
- Coaching, developing and providing support to TMs across the Contact Centre floor with direct line management responsibility for them.
- Set challenging objectives and regularly assist the ‘Head of’ in monitoring performance against objectives.
- Identify training needs and develop and help to maintain up-to-date training and personal development plans for all Team Managers you are supporting. This will include the participation and support in recruitment and inducting new Team Managers.
- Ensure, by working with TMs, that appropriate measures are in place for all CCRs and that underperformance is managed appropriately
- Pick up direct reports responsibilities for TMs, including, for example, authorising their holiday requests, emergency leave, undertaking return to work meetings, keeping in contact with absent staff etc
- Lead the ECT and Senior training programme across the Contact Centre teams, where you will be driving the creation of our TMs of the future.
- Create, foster and maintain a culture which is enthusiastic towards change and passionate about exceeding the performance and all other goals and objectives
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing teams within a Contact Centre or similar environment
- Extensive experience of the use of KPI’s and performance drivers required to deliver results
- Practical knowledge and application of regulations e.g. FCA, OFCOM, TCF, CSA, Lending Standards.
- A high level of customer focus with a proven record of delivering high standards of customer service and experience
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.