About the Role
Great opportunity to progress your career futher in contact centre management.
This position is to cover the 'late shift' - which is from 12pm - 8pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hour week)
Purpose of the Role:
Manage and develop a team of customer contact representative in order to enhance performance by providing a supportive, motivational and informative environment.
Agree and implement individual and team objectives and targets and monitor performance against objectives/targets proactively taking action to address any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for the day to day activities and management of the team, for example, authorising holiday requests, emergency leave, undertaking return to work meetings, keeping in contact with absent staff etc.
- Lead, motivate and develop all direct reports. Set challenging objectives and regularly monitor performance against objectives. Provide regular feedback and coaching, to ensure all direct reports achieve their maximum potential.
- Conduct any escalated calls in a professional manner, with the ultimate aim of diffusing the situation and resolving the customers complaint, protecting the company’s license and reputation at all times
- Complete detailed call evaluations and audits and provide coaching to ensure optimum call quality is achieved.
- Monitor and report on the performance of team members and put measures in place to increase the performance of underperforming staff.
- Communicate regularly with the team e.g. buzz sessions, performance 1 to1 meetings etc, so that staff are kept fully informed of any business/client/legislative changes as and when they occur.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- A minimum of 6 months Team Leader experience in a contact centre environment
- Experience of meeting targets in a challenging and pressurised environment
- Have the drive and commitment to inspire and motivate others to achieve high performance.
- Management of organisational change
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database. express interest