Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Billing Manager to join a progressive, rapidly changing utilities organisation in Surrey. The organisation are embarking on a major and complete Contact Centre re-design (technology, process and environment) and as such it’s an amazingly exciting time to join.
Leading a growing Contact Centre team you’ll be a proven people leader with a background in leading teams within a Contact Centre environment and will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting and motivating Team Leaders and their teams in order to provide a first-class service to their customers with the aim of resolving all possible enquiries first time.
- Taking ownership for team performance and driving through actions in order to maintain, streamline, and improve service. Identifying trends in performance, creating new initiatives, and sharing continuous improvement concepts.
- Ensure that key department processes are regularly analysed and reported, identifying gaps or process failures.
- Engaging with a range of customers and scenarios on a daily basis with a key focus on customer satisfaction and complaint prevention/resolution.
- Understanding customer service and satisfaction performance with an ability to recognise strategic improvements.
- Actively managing and administering our metering programme and campaigns, and billing schedules.
- Working closely with the Head of Department in strategy design and innovation.
We are only able to consider people who have an extensive background in leading Contact Centre operations.