Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Services, Contact Centre Team Leader to join a progressive, rapidly changing utilities organisation in Surrey. The organisation are embarking on a major and complete Contact Centre re-design (technology, process and environment) and as such it’s an amazingly exciting time to join.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Team Leader is accountable for developing and motivating a team to deliver to targets, maintain compliance and drive efficiencies in front and back office operations.
The successful candidate will have a background in leading teams in a Contact Centre operation (front or back office) and will have the following key responsibilities in post:
- Coaching and motivating contact centre advisors in order to provide a first-class service to their customers, striving to provide first time resolution of queries at all times.
- Taking ownership for team performance and driving through actions in order to maintain, streamline, and improve service
- Managing customer enquiry levels and ensuring service levels and turnaround times are achieved
- Managing the workforce; rota, shift pattern, resource levels, effectiveness etc.
- Escalation point and liaison for other departments in order to resolve customer queries relating to billing, collection and operational issues.
- Engaging with a range of customers and scenarios on a daily basis with a key focus on customer satisfaction, and complaint prevention and resolution.
- Create a high performing and engaged culture, ensuring that the team members consistently display the right attitudes, behaviours and capabilities.
We are only able to consider people who have an extensive background in leading teams in Contact Centre operations.