About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Dialler Manager to run an outbound sales campaign within a contact centre. This position is paying up to £45,000 + benefits and is based in Brighton.
You will report in to the Head of Operations, who will work closely with the client, Manager and Team Managers. You will have the opportunity to drive the Dialler function in order to maximise operational sales performance, across campaigns.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing real time adjustments to ensure compliance and performance.
- Monitor regulatory compliance (OFCOM).
- Working alongside the clients technical departments as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Create outbound contact strategies across a number of affinity data, provided by the client.
- Real time and historic analysis of performance to help generate awareness which can then be used to create future strategy decisions.
- Forecasting & Scheduling the dialler and data performance, working alongside client services and operational teams, to deliver a unified contact strategy.
- Feedback to internal and external stakeholders to ensure all client goals are aligned.
- Developing reporting to deliver updates to the business's key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the analytics departments to implement analytical vision to an efficient manner.
- Identify trends to refine strategies and explore administrative upkeep, ensuring all access levels are maintained.
Skills and experience required:
- Full understanding of regulatory compliance (OFCOM).
- Experienced in a similar Dialler Management position.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience and knowledge of contact centre fundamentals.
- Must have a proactive approach to maximising dialler and contact strategies.
- Analytical thinker.
- Experience in working within a Dialling platform, preferably within a contact centre environment.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.