Applications Support Specialist
About the Role
As an Applications Support Specialist, you will support the larger business and the business users with design, development and support of exsisting and emerging applications. You will be tasked with the selection and implementation on new applications - as well as documentation of all policies and procedures.
As the Subject Matter Expert for all applications -
- Identify and implement solutions - system incidents
- Provide training and support for the company and all new starters
- implement and test all new system updates (as and when required) creating and using self-generated test data, making sure the system works to specification.
- Sytems maintenance
- Idetification of any new technologies
- Working with the Business Analyst and Solutions Architect to understan the client requirements and implement effective change to help support their needs
- Identifying & resolving application issues to heighten service delivery to the client
- Liaise with the Projects team, making sure the system is working effectivly.
- Experience of supporting complex applications systems
- Strong background in technical problem solving
- Work well with others and on your own under pressure.
- Technical aptitude - analytical background
- Exposure to systems desgin
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.