Please use the search to find another job.
Director of Customer Service
About the Role
This role is NOT a UK based role - but can be from a number of locations as the successful individual will be leading English speaking online operations across a number of countries. Relocation for this role will be required as will a desire to travel extensively.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an ever-expanding organisation who operate in a technically advanced, global industry from a number of sites across the world.
This role will suit an ambitious, people focused Director of CS Operations, with a track record in leading multiple contact centre sites across countries, different time zones and boarders and with that a key understanding to the effect cultural differences have in the delivery of service to customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a leader who can inspire and motivate people, with a proven track record of managing large multi-site, multi- channel teams across boarders. Stakeholder management is vital, with the ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders, including Executives and senior leaders. You will need Commercial acumen and experience turning strategy into operational reality alongside Customer focus and high level of customer service ethics with first-hand experience dealing with customers all being critical to your success.
For this Director of CS Operations role we are seeking an individual who has worked in a fast paced, consumer, regulated environment with a high level of governance.
The Director of CS Operations will be leading a large and growing multi-site, multi-country estate and will possess the following key experience and skills:
- Proven track record of delivery at a Senior level within a complex volume Contact Centre environment
- Demonstrable background in leading contact centre operations across multiple countries
- A natural people leader you will have the ability to inspire your leadership to perform over and above.
- A background in turning operational strategy into reality.
- Strong understanding of operational KPIs, developed through undertaking a senior contact centre management role with responsibility for centre deliverables
- Experience of managing contact centre change, from impact assessment through to post-delivery monitoring and review
- Tenacious and commercially aware, with the ability to identify and interpret opportunities and threats for the commercial arrangement
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Change orientated with sound project management skills
This is a terrific, rewarding and challenging post for a highly gifted individual to join a growing operation.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.