Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Process and Planning
About the Role
This role is NOT based in the UK and will require international relocation coupled with extensive travel across the estate of centres.
The role of the Head of Process and Planning is that of the mastermind behind all our clients customer engagements, whether voice or digital. Across 4 Operations in 3 countries you will have complete responsibility for resource planning, scheduling and process improvement with the single aim of making customer contact for our clients customers more efficient, therefore, increasing customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and engagement.
You’ll be a thorough and highly effective Contact Centre professional, one who has a background of working across multiple sites, countries and operations with a focus on process improvement and staffing planning within a fast paced, transactional industry.
Working with the Director of Service your expertise will assist in delivering market-winning customer service across all platforms and media and you and your team will provide analytical insight to the operational leads enabling the business to plan, forecast and schedule staffing changes in addition to process improvements (people, process and technology).
- To build, develop, coach and lead a high performing multi-functional team to deliver best in class planning and scheduling to support a multi-site and multi-skilled operation, to ensure maximum operational/commercial efficiencies are maintained.
- To engage the Directorship on planning and resourcing strategies and developments, building effective working relationships, gaining stakeholder buy-in and support to short and long term objectives
- Work closely with the sales and marketing function to project required customer contact handling.
- Ultimate responsibility through the team for ensuring that all areas adhere to the data plan and agreed service levels, ensuring that issues are effectively escalated to you and resolved on a timely basis
- To develop and drive strategic and technical infrastructure performance
- Management of the planning, operations analysis, dialler and management information teams to drive profitability and business performance
- Production of performance monitoring and measuring tools to be utilised in conjunction with the senior team to drive business performance improvement
This is a superb role for a Contact Centre Planning professional who thrives on a challenge in a fast paced organisation where change is the constant norm.