Please use the search to find another job.
Team Leader (Contact centre)
About the Role
We are currently searching for a passionate team leader to join a fast paced, innovative & growth focused business in Newport. You will be tasked with leading and enthusing an effective and vibrant team of 12-15 agents.
Experience of heading up a team of at least 10 FTE is an essential pre-requisite. As the ideal candidate you will have experience delivering on KPI’s and SLA’s daily and leading your team’s development through quality feedback and 1:1’s.
We are seeking a Customer Centric and highly Customer Focussed professional whose role it will be deliver breath-taking customer service through inspirational and innovative leadership.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch.