North East England
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an Account Director to join their expanding team based in the North-East. The salary for this role is between £55,000-£60,000 + benefits depending on experience.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced People Manager with a Sales/Account Management background gained within an outsourcing environment however they would considered someone from a strong Ops background with extensive vendor/client management experience. You must have a proven track record in leadership, strategic development and delivery to the bottom line.
The role of the Account Director is key to the successful delivery of services and client satisfaction. The Account Director is the first point of contact with clients and owns not just the day-to-day execution of activities but the ongoing retention and development of their accounts. The Account Director is responsible for adding strategic input.
• Must have at least 3 years experience in a client services role.
• Ideally have worked for a contact centre outsourcer/BPO
• Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style according to demands of the audience is essential.
• Must have the ability to persuade and influence others with proven negotiations and sales skills and able to work at a senior level.
• Must be willing to travel
Displaying high energy and drive, you will need to hit the ground running in order to achieve the business requirements in very demanding timescales.
Key Skills Required:
• To be responsible for the growth of designated accounts against agreed targets.
• To proactively research and develop opportunities to identify current and potential client requirements, presenting written strategic proposals internally and externally at Senior levels as appropriate in order to secure mutually beneficial business.
• Provide expertise in interfacing with the client and the business and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
• To ensure that a value adding plan for each client is in place.
Be able to evidence consistently high standard of communication with the client
• Ability to prepare and deliver regular reviews with both client and delivery departments
• Decision maker and point of escalation for the client
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.