Please use the search to find another job.
Director of Customer Experience
About the Role
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an amazingly customer centric, highly successful brand.
Director of Customer Contact role we are seeking an individual who has a background in leading multi site operations for a major consumer brand.
We’re looking for an ambitious, people focused Contact Centre professional with a track record in leading customer engaging multi site contact centre operations to the delight of the customers. You’ll be joining a dynamic senior management team with a key focus on the people and process within the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a leader who can inspire and motivate people, with a proven track record of managing multi-site, multi- channel teams. Stakeholder management is vital, with the ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders, including Executives and senior leaders. You will need Commercial acumen and experience turning strategy into operational reality alongside Customer focus and high level of customer service ethics with first-hand experience dealing with customers all being critical to your success.
The Director of Customer Contact will be leading a large, ever changing,growing multi-site estate the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Inspirational people leadership within a fast-paced, ever changing operation.
- Management of Agile change, including impact assessment, identification of contract and commercial considerations, engagement of key stakeholders, delivery plan and implementation
- Act as Operational Readiness Lead on all new clients joining the business or growth initiatives
- Work with the Internal senior management team to devise new initiatives
- Analyse and report on operational MI, identifying opportunities to leverage performance uplift, and formulating recommendations
- Management and development of the Operation.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Proven track record of delivery at a Senior level within a complex Contact Centre environment across multiple sites.
- A background in leading operations on behalf of a major brand and a clear appreciation of how execellence in servicing customers protects and enhances a brand.
- Strong understanding of operational KPIs, developed through undertaking a senior contact centre management role with responsibility for centre deliverables
- Experience of managing contact centre change, from impact assessment through to post-delivery monitoring and review
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels with the gravitas to lead client interactions
- Experience in reviewing, scoping and potentially replacing systems such as CRM and telephony
- Change orientated with sound project management skills
This is a terrific post for a highly gifted individual to join a growing operation.